Expressing faith in business. Should you or shouldn’t you? This is a controversial subject these days. We are in luck because the good news for entrepreneurs like us, is that this is our blog and biz and we can do as we please. Harsh? No, this is a personal choice that every blogger and biz owner has. If you’re interested, here are my thoughts on expressing faith in business.
Like I do everything in my life, I gave my business over to God. I prayed on the following questions before launching: Should I go back to work? Will people actually hire me? Can I make enough money? Can I actually do this? And then one day, everything started falling into place for me. It seemed too good to be true, that’s grace my friend.
There’s no correct way to express faith in business. I think that whatever makes you feel comfortable is what can work for you. My prayer for you is that you stand for what you believe in and realize that just because not everyone expresses their faith in business, certainly doesn’t mean that you can’t. Here are a few tips on how you can express your faith in business tastefully:
- Share your testimony with your audience and be honest about your faith with them.
- Squeeze in God’s word when you see an opportunity to.
- Pray for your business, clients, and fellow business women.
- Speak encouragement over your business, clients, and fellow business women.
- Encourage your competition. Success should be celebrated no matter if it is your own or not.
- Operate your business with integrity. Besides, we are doing this for God anyways right?
- Remember that God gave you the talent, drive, and brains to operate your business. Praise him for it!
Expressing faith in business doesn’t have to be forced down people’s throats either. Even though this can be considered a messy subject, it is quite simple. We have a right to express our faith, while others have the right to disagree. I also find people who believe but are quiet about their faith so they can avoid offending someone. Please don’t do that! You should be offended that they want you to hush it. Don’t be afraid sister, express yo self!
Need some inspiration that only he can give? Check out my favorite Pinterest board BLESSED! When I get repins from this board, I am over the moon! Here are a few of my favorite pins, verses, and quotes from this board.