Ready to take your business to the next level?
Girlfriend....first, let me give you a big squeeze real quick, because I have a feeling you need a hug (if not, sorry, because I am a hugger.) Second, please don't feel like you're alone because you're not.
Hi there! I’m so happy you have found yourself at Amy Howard Social! My goal is to teach you how to be a Social Media BOSS by implementing helpful tips and tantalizing tidbits proven to double your online social presence and increase sales.
First of all, what is a Social Media BOSS? An online hustler who has an impressive social media presence and rocks their social media networks like a BOSS!
I launched Amy Howard Social in August of 2015 and have spent countless hours to learn all that I can concerning social media. Through many webinars, classes, research, and trial and error I have got this social media thing figured out. Save yourself the many hours of research and stick with me. I will teach you the ins and outs of social media and help you rock your social media like a what??? Yes, that's right a BOSS baby!
My heart and passion is to help other women like myself run a successful business and/or blog by teaching them exactly how to have a successful social media presence! I work specifically with power women entrepreneurs who require an online presence that matches their offline hustle. Teaching you how to manage your social media networks and making you look as fabulous as you are is my specialty.
Do you want to be a Social Media BOSS?
Stick around sister.
SOME RANDOM FUN FACTS
- I'm a huge Beyonce fan. Whenever I get a chance to quote some Beyonce you better believe I will. #yonce
- I’m a manner minding, sweet tea drinking, Southern lady y'all.
- Yes, I am a 30 something year old and I am still a daddy's girl.
- I am a Jesus Follower.
- I will take dogs to humans any day.
- I’m kinda sorta obsessed with paper goods; notebooks, agendas, shiny office accessories are my weakness. Give me anything Kate Spade and I can rule the world!
- I admit it. I am a Pinterestaholic.
- I am an ex-wedding planner and an ex-wreath maker. Thank goodness this social media biz worked out for me. 🙂
- I am taller than the average southern belle standing at 5'10"