Do you ever wonder what your audience wants to see from you as far as blog content goes? Sure, we can conduct surveys, shout out to them on social media, and try trial and error post subjects; Or we can just simply take a look at what people pin from your site.
Yes, you read that right – Pinterest can tell us what exactly is being pinned from our sites? Oh, Pinterest you just keep getting better and better!! Here is the quickest, easiest, and most effective way to see what exactly is being pinned from your blog and what your audience wants to see more of…
Go to Pinterest.com
Replace your domain with your site and type this below:
(for example mine would be pinterest.com/source/amyhowardsocial.com)
Now, browse through and see what your audience is pinning, where they are pinning it to, and focus on what types of content is being pinned the most.
The results may just surprise you.
Here are a few reasons why you would want to know what exactly is being pinned from your blog:
- YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOUR AUDIENCE IS PINNING FROM YOUR BLOG!!!!
- Do you see a theme in the types of pins? <- Use this info to give the people what they want!
- Notice what types of boards they are adding your pins to. What info can you take away from that?
- You will more than likely notice some surprising facts by looking this up; don’t be afraid to make changes and base your blog content around what your target market wants to see from you.
- Also for me, this is a great way to see a lot of your graphics laid out in Pinterest format – study these graphics; do they pop out at you, make you want to pin them? Take a look and reevaluate your Pinterest graphics if needed.
- You can also look up pins from other sites – go ahead and see what your competitors get pins on – they will never know. 😉
This is PURE ANALYTICS right here ladies. Have you ever tried this? If so, were you surprised by your results?
Now, I think this is cause for a celebration!! Head over to Pinterest and join the party with us!!
DON’T FORGET IT : PIN IT!